25 April 2012

Hilarious Do-It-Yourself Car Repairs

Who says you can't fix-it-yourself?
Necessity is the mother of invention -- and so, from around the world, here are a few photos of do-it-yourself solutions to automobile woes. Good for a chuckle, they're also a good reason for reflection. Innovation has resulted in some of history's most dramatic inventions.

I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done – Henry Ford


Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration – Thomas A. Edison


I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me – Isaac Newton


Imagination is more important than knowledge – Albert Einstein


Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement – Henry Ford

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them – Galileo Galilei

Great ideas originate in the muscles – Thomas A. Edison


Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What's a sun-dial in the shade? – Benjamin Franklin


I am long on ideas, but short on time. I only expect to live only about a hundred years – Thomas A. Edison

There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking – Thomas A. Edison

No comments: